AVRA Conference Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read these in full before signing up to AVRA Conference.
- The registration fee includes access to all lectures and exhibition, lunch and all refreshments throughout the day /days if purchasing a two-day ticket. The registration fee does not include overnight accommodation, evening dinner or travel to the venue.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking online.
- Places at conference are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Conference fees are non-refundable.
- Tickets can be transferred to another person (no charge) by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning the AVRA office.
- No refunds will be made should the delegate miss the conference.
- AVRA reserves the right to alter the programme, date, venue and speakers should this become necessary. AVRA will undertake to notify delegates as soon as possible of any changes but cannot be held liable for any additional costs to the delegates (travel, accommodation fees, etc) incurred as a result.
- In the event of cancellation of congress by AVRA, course fees will be refunded in full.
- AVRA will not be liable for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by delegates.
- Personal possessions and valuables are the responsibility of the delegate at all times. AVRA will not accept any liability for the loss of or damage to personal possessions and valuables.
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to inform AVRA in good time of any dietary requirements they may have. This information will be passed on to the venue prior to the event.