Veterinary Receptionist of the Year Award
Terms and Conditions
- Nominations are to be competed via the HubSpot online submission form.
- Closing date for nominations is 1st July of the applicable year.
- Nominations are open to all Australian residents aged 18 or over.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Nominations will be confirmed by email.
- The judging process will begin after the 1stJuly submission deadline. The judges will shortlist five of the top entries.
- From the five shortlisted, the practice where the nominees work will be contacted and will be required to submit a short video (no longer than 2 minutes).
- The final three nominees will be selected after the video nominations have been returned.
- The final three nominees, along with the person who nominated them, will be invited to attend the AVRA Congress dinner, where the overall winner will be announced.
- AVRA will only be able to contact those who have been selected as finalists. Finalists will be notified by the 1st August.
- The judges will base their decision on the contents of the nomination statements, not on the number of nominations received.
- AVRA reserves the right to publish the name and photos of the winner. The winner will be required to participate in all publicity including social media, website and veterinary press.
- AVRA’s decision is final and it reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions of the completion as deemed necessary.
- Prizes awarded are non-transferable.
- AVRA accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged nominations.
Publicity and Data Protection
- AVRA may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s name, address, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- Information and data (“personal data”) provided by entrants when they enter will be used by the AVRA in order to administer the competition.
- Any entrant who is entering the competition via e-mail may opt out of receiving any marketing communications from AVRA at the end of the e-mail when submitting their nomination.
- AVRA shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Privacy Act 1988, the APPs, any successor legislation or other applicable law.
- AVRA cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. AVRA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, AVRA shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant.
- The promoter of the competition is AVRA Pty Ltd also trading as Australian Veterinary Receptionist Association. ACN No: 651523741 Registered office: Level 2 323 Darling Street Balmain, NSW 2041
These terms and conditions were updated 3rd June 2023.