Terms and Conditions for AVRA Events
Please ensure you read these in full before signing up to a AVRA in person event.
- The registration fee includes 6 hours of CPD (an attendance certificate will be provided), a set of course notes, lunch and all refreshments throughout the day. It does not include overnight accommodation or travel to the venue.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking online.
- Places on each course are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- All events are non-residential.
- Event fees will not be refunded if a cancellation is made within the 30 days prior to the course commencing. Cancellation before this time will incur a 20% administration charge.
- All cancellations must be made either by email to email@example.com or by telephone.
- Booked places can be transferred to another person (no charge).
- No refunds will be made should the delegate miss the event.
- AVRA reserve the right to cancel a place on a event if payment has not been received.
- AVRA reserves the right to alter the programme, date, venue and speakers should this become necessary. AVRA will undertake to notify delegates as soon as possible of the change, but cannot be held liable for any additional costs to the delegates (travel, accommodation fees, etc) incurred as a result.
- In the event of cancellation of a event by AVRA, fees will be refunded in full.
- AVRA will not be liable for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by delegates.
- Personal possessions and valuables are the responsibility of the delegate at all times and at all venues. AVRA will not accept any liability for the loss of or damage to personal possessions and valuables.
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to inform AVRA in good time of any dietary requirements they may have. This information will be passed on to the venue prior to the event.
Webinar Event Specific Terms & Conditions:
1. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, Australian Veterinary Receptionist Association Pty Ltd owns copyright for the content presented in the webinar. Some of the copyright for the content on this website may be owned by individual presenters and is included on our website under a licence or agreement. Webinar events and recordings are to be viewed by the registrant only; the content must under no circumstances be recorded or reproduced.
A copy of the webinar presentation will be available before the webinar event after registration and is for personal/non-commercial use only. The content must not be modified or republished in any way without the prior consent of the presenter.
If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval for such use where necessary. Any breach of copyright, including recording the presentation or any unauthorized use of the material may lead to legal action.
2. Learning Outcomes
Australian Veterinary Receptionist Association Pty Ltd is not liable for the detailed content of any webinars, quality of presentation or if learning outcomes did not entirely meet expectations.
3. Links from the webinar
Webinars may contain links to other websites over which Australian Veterinary Receptionist Association Pty Ltd has no control. Australian Veterinary Receptionist Association Pty Ltd makes no representations about the accuracy of information contained on those websites. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
By registering for a webinar, consent is given for your details to be used by Australian Veterinary Receptionist Association Pty Ltd to contact you regarding the Webinar and content. Consent is also given for that data to be transferred to the speaker to follow up after the Webinar.
Registration for a webinar event may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the event. If for any reason, the presentation is required to be cancelled by Australian Veterinary Receptionist Association Pty Ltd, a notification email will be sent as soon as possible.
6. Webinars are recorded
The virtual event facility includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please contact Australian Veterinary Receptionist Association Pty Ltd via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your concerns in good time prior to the web-event date.
7. Webinar materials
The webinar presenter may provide reference materials for your use during or after the webinar. These may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- a workbook
- a copy of the webinar slides
- sample documents, templates or other material for use during the webinar
All webinar-related materials remain copyright of the Australian Veterinary Receptionist Association Pty Ltd. They must not be distributed to any third party at any time or in any form without written permission from Australian Veterinary Receptionist Association Pty Ltd.