As part of the expanding Apiam Animal Health group of regional and rural veterinary clinics across Australia, North Hill Veterinary Clinic located In Armidale NSW is committed to enriching the lives of animals, people and the communities where we live.
Our vision is “Healthy Animals and Happy People”. With values of “believing in each other”, “embracing opportunities and growth”, “celebrating achievements” and “leading with integrity”, we believe that we are succeeding with ensuring our team is well supported and continually developing skills. This of course translates to great outcomes for our clients and their pets.
We are on the hunt for our next superstar customer-focused Receptionist to support our skilled team on a part-time or full- time basis.
- Available at least 4 days a week with the ability to undertake 5 hour shifts.
- Providing outstanding customer service over the phone and face-to-face.
- Welcoming clients and their pets to the clinic.
- Managing appointments for clinical staff.
- Liaising with vets and vet nurses to ensure efficient daily scheduling.
- Processing invoices and payments.
- Ensuring a neat and tidy presentation of the reception and waiting areas.
- Working across different shifts during the week and on weekends
- Vibrant and positive person who contributes to a friendly and professional working environment.
- Enjoys being busy and talking to people and forming a good rapport with them.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Mature and confident approach when communicating with clients.
If this sounds like you, then please read on….
To be successful:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a busy customer service role.
- Reception experience in a vet clinic is preferable but not essential.
- Local Knowledge desirable but not essential.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management
- Ability to communicate well with clients, your colleagues and managers.
- Excellent computer skills
If you are passionate about animals, customer care and enjoy being busy we want to hear from you!
To learn more about us please visit:
If you would like to join our team please apply with your cover letter and resume.